Consular section at the airport “Boryspil” (Kyiv) is opened twenty-four hours a day during a week time.
Visa issuance on arrival (valid up to 15 days)
The short-term visas type “C” upon arrival may be issued to foreign citizens in the following cases
1) According to the decision of the Government of Ukraine on March 2, 2016 citizens of Australia and New Zealand,Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Mauritius, United Arab Emirates, Palau, El Salvador, Seychelles, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey traveling to Ukraine for tourism have the ability to obtain permission to enter Ukraine (single entry visa) at checkpoints across the State Border of Ukraine (Kyiv Airport Boryspil, Odesa Airport) for up to 15 days in case of presenting the documents proving the tourist nature of the trip (hotel booking, excursion booking, travel voucher or contract for the provision of tourist services, two-way tickets).
Visa fee is 510 Ukrainian hryvna (appr. 20 USD).
2) Citizens of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) travelling with tourist or business purpose may obtain single-entry visa valid for 15 days at the international airport “Boryspil” (Kyiv) and “Odesa”(Odesa).»
To confirm the tourist purpose of visit applicant/visitor must provide a hard copy in original or photocopy of one of the following documents:
– a voucher of organized tourist trip which includes information indicating hotel reservation/place of stay in Ukraine;
– travel service contract which includes information about the hotel reservation/ place of stay in Ukraine;
– proof of accommodation during the stay in Ukraine.
Business purpose of visit may be verified on the basis of:
– an invitation of the inviting company, issued by the territorial authority or division of Department of Migration Service of Ukraine;
– an invitation of the government authority, state institution, state enterprise, state organization;
– written request of the state authorities of foreign states or international organizations.
Visa fee is 2550 hryvna (appr. 100 USD).
3) Foreigners and stateless persons who failed preliminary to issue visas at the diplomatic mission or consular office of Ukraine abroad and have a respectful reason to immediately enter the Ukraine, may obtain single-entry visa valid for 15 days at the international airport “Boryspil” (Kyiv, Ukraine), Odesa Airport, in particular:
– With diplomatic or official purposes at the request of the government or state bodies of Ukraine;
– For emergency or rescue operations in the Ukraine at the request of the State Service of Emergency;
– For urgent medical treatment or participation in the funeral of a close relative, as confirmed by relevant documents;
– For promoting cooperation in the field of culture and sport, as well as interests in foreign policy or other areas that are vital to society, or of humanitarian affairs, at the request of state bodies of Ukraine or foreign states/international organizations bodies;
– For transit through the territory of Ukraine of the crews of foreign ships upon presenting the statement of crew (transit visa “B”);
– For pilots and other crew members of aircraft engaged in international flights,upon presenting the pilot license or certificate of crew member provided Annex 9 to the Convention on International Civil Aviation.
Visa fee is 2550 hryvna (appr. 100 USD).
FOR ALL VISAS THE FOLLOWING MUST BE SUBMITTED:
1. A national passport,
2. Visa Application form (you will need Acrobat Reader to view or print these forms) per each passport holder – answered completely and legibly typed or printed in ink in block letters, dated and personally signed by the applicant.
3. 2 photos – recent, passport-sized, resembling applicant’s travel document photo.
4. Valid medical insurance and sufficient financial for the period of intended stay and return to the country of origin or transit to a third country or guaranty to obtain sufficient financial resources in Ukraine (at the rate of 750 USD per 15 days stay).
Please remember to follow common border regulations:
1) a passport should not to be issued more than 10 years ago, valid for at least 3 months after the expiration date of the requested visa and having at least 2 blank visa designated pages;
2) any person can be denied entry to Ukraine if such order issued by Ukrainian competent authorities;
3) in each case, a foreign citizen has to provide the document confirming the declared purpose of travel and the intention to leave the territory of Ukraine before visa has expired (the flight itinerary can be considered as such document).
From 18 August, 2016 the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine introduced the possibility of paying the visa fee by foreigners at the international airport “Boryspil” through banking terminals. Citizens of foreign countries who are entitled to obtaining visas at checkpoint, can pay visa fee using bank cards.
Attention! In order to speed up the visa application process it is strictly advisable to complete visa application form online http://visa.mfa.gov.u